We are always looking for enthusiastic and compassionate people to join our Peaceful Living team. Whether you’d like to work with our clients directly, or remain behind the scenes, please see our list of openings below.
All Applicants shall submit a completed application. A cover letter and resume can accompany the completed application.
Note: Application currently cannot be filled out online.
Print the application, fill it out, then scan and email, or send by mail to:
Attn: HR Department
1810 Crest View Dr.
Hudson, WI 54016
We will evaluate all application and match your skills to our current client needs. We will contact you about a one-on-one interview if there is a current opportunity for you in our company. If the right match does not exist at the present time, we will retain your information on file. You will only hear from use if we are interested in you.
- Please read the minimum requirements for the job in which you are interested.
- Apply for positions only if you meet the minimum qualifications for the job. We cannot waive requirements.
- Remember to sign and date your employment application
- Criminal record checks will be run on all applicants not currently employed with Peaceful Living. Only applicants with a clear background check are eligible to be offered a position.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled interview to complete additional documents if needed. Late arrival may be asked to reschedule at a different date or time.
- Please dress professionally.
- Please leave cell phones and other communication devices in your vehicle during the interview.
Female client 1
- Mon-Friday 3pm-9pm
- E/O Wednesday or every Wednesday 9p-9a
- Saturday 9am until Sunday 9pm
Female Client 2
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays 3-9
- Fridays 9a-9p
- Sundays 9a-3p
Male Client 1
- *Fridays 9pm until Sunday 12pm
- Sundays 8p-7a
- Wednesdays 9p-9a
- E/O Friday and weekend 230-1030
- E/O Saturday and Sunday 630am-230pm
- Thursdays 230-1030pm
Oak Park Heights
- Wednesday, Thurs, Fri, and e/o Saturday 10p-6a
- Thursday, Friday, and e/o weekend 2p-10p
An Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we do not and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, or perceived sexual orientation, age, disability, handicap, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.